3TB HDD ja RGH konsool

Küsimusi? Probleeme?
Vasta
moneharder
Uustulnuk
Uustulnuk

3TB HDD ja RGH konsool

Postitus Postitas moneharder » 05 Okt 2012, 18:48

Xbox ei tunnista millegi pärast välist 3TB ketast. Proovisin teha erinevad partitsioonid proovisin erinevate programmidega formattida FAT32ks aga ikka ei tunnista. Kas keegi teab mida veel proovida?

Thrice
Algaja
Algaja

Re: 3TB HDD ja RGH konsool

Postitus Postitas Thrice » 05 Okt 2012, 19:37

Kunagi kuskil jäi silma ,et 2,5TB on maksimum , võin eksida kah.

Kasutaja avatar
Jack
Admin
Admin

Postitus Postitas Jack » 05 Okt 2012, 21:09

Thrice kirjutas:Kunagi kuskil jäi silma ,et 2,5TB on maksimum , võin eksida kah.
Sinna see koer on maetud jah

http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/show ... stcount=17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
this is the thread i found that told me it wouldnt work .....

"I don't know a lot about jtag but for PC anything over 2.19TB uses a GPT table, under that it is supported by BIOS and uses MBR. GPT and MBR are tables at the beginning of the drive that know where everything is stored (to what cluster a program begins and ends, exactly where it is). Think of it as an index or address book to your HDD. BIOs does not recognize GPT indexing. EFI is used over top of bios or instead of bios. Xbox motherboards are before the times that EFI or UEFI was released there for, they will not support EFI meaning no GPT table support. Some of you that are having problems may want to look into it as your HDD is possibaly set to use GPT.

I do not have time to test on a real PC. to change this you can use the 'admin tools'. hit windows key or click start and type 'admin tools' then hit enter. click computer management - storage - disk management(local)) delete the partition/volume or partitions/volumes of that specific HDD, right click on the HDD and you have the option to convert, if you do not it is most likely because your motherboard does not support GPT (your running on BIOS and most likely your motherboard if to old to support EFI or just does not have it setup, setting up EFI is not simple so do not just think you can download and install it, if you want to see if you can install it, do your research very well first).

This may help, just maybe.

just remember MBR = good. GPT = bad, this must be set before making the final partition. then you may choose what format (file system) you want FAT32, NTFS or what ever, remember partition can not be more than 2.19TB or it will not be recognized using the MBR

if you can not perform this task on your own system try using a friends if it is modern or just go to a store selling modern computers and use theirs "

i tried this on my pc but it wouldnt do it so in the end gave up and stuck with my 1 tb

"the size is besides the point, its the table that matters in this theory, go to the disk management.
right click on your HDD and see if you have the option to 'convert'

it is most likely computers that already have EFI and support over 2.19TB will automatically set the drive to use GPT. the "convert options allows you to change that to MBR or vise visor."

if you do find a way please let me know how you did it
Xbox 360 Remont, Hooldus, Tarvikud.
Email / MSN - jack@xbox.ee Tel - 532 42 062
WEB: flash.xbox.ee

moneharder
Uustulnuk
Uustulnuk

Postitus Postitas moneharder » 06 Okt 2012, 05:33

huvitav aga näitab, et see ketas peaks nagu olema MBR aga ei saa ikkagi. Kahju on sellest, et sai see selleks otstarbeks soetatud aga nüüd ei olegi sellest tolku.

Kasutaja avatar
Jack
Admin
Admin

Postitus Postitas Jack » 06 Okt 2012, 07:08

Äkki trehvab ja ostsid läbi interneti. Siis 14päeva tagastus õigus.
Ja vaat MBR partitsioon ei või olla üle 2,19tb.
Xbox 360 Remont, Hooldus, Tarvikud.
Email / MSN - jack@xbox.ee Tel - 532 42 062
WEB: flash.xbox.ee

Milo
Uustulnuk
Uustulnuk

Postitus Postitas Milo » 05 Dets 2012, 21:46

Mul nüüd selline mure, et et mul endal 2TB ketas. Sai tehtud fat32 aga xbox näitab peale enda formaati tegemist ainult 32GB. Miks see nii on ja kas sellele on mingit lahendust?

Vasta

Kes on foorumil

Kasutajad foorumit lugemas: Registreeritud kasutajaid pole ja 99 külalist